You should care because the answers hold very important information key to understanding our entire existence as well as answers that have quite possibly been kept from us as a society.
Not every culture, scientist, archaeologist, or physicist believes the pyramids were built with brute force human strength.
Current scientific theories of ancient civilizations working en mass using copper tools is ridiculous because the math does not work and you can’t cut granite with hardened copper chisels and hammers.
To create the precision-fitting traincar-size stones (can’t fit a human hair between the stones) and then get them from their origination point where they were mined and sculpted, to the site of the pyramids over 500 miles away, ancient civilizations would have had to mine, sculpt, move, and place one stone every 9 seconds to complete the pyramids in 25 years.
Not only is the math wrong but it is clear by the .00001 tolerances in the precise fitting stones, that they were machined with cutting saws, lathes, and polishing machines.
We know this due to our modern day machining capabilities and being able to compare our technology with cut marks on ancient stones.
Here is a quoted passage and supporting photo from a blog that claims it derives its content from sane and logical theories.
the problem with these theories is that they never are accompanied by some simple math that would disprove them.
For instance the depicted method of construction shown here, is easily proved false simply by applying math to how much time was spent throwing small rocks at big rocks to the point where they are within tolerances we can’t even get in today’s construction methods using advanced technologies. the math tells us that they would still be building and need another 1000 years to finish.
Setting the blocks presents an obvious problem. The stones are massive with many weighing several tons. Moving and fitting must be an efficient and simple process to be worthwhile. Many theories exist about how it was accomplished. Again Vincent Lee has proposed a reasonable solution that does not rely on space alien interventions.
The Sun Temple that was constructed with huge red porphyry (pink granite) boulders. The stone quarry is named Kachiqhata (Salt Slope) and is located about 4 km (2.5 miles) away on the other side of the valley, by the upper side of the opposite south-western mountains. The boulders were carved partially in the quarries, and taken down to the valley’s bottom. In order to cross the river Quechuas constructed an artificial channel parallel to the natural river bed that served for deviating the river’s water according to conveniences. Therefore, while that water flowed through one channel the other was dry, thus stones could be taken to the other side of the valley. More over, the boulders were transported to the upper spot where the temple is erected using the inclined plane that is something like a road which silhouette is clearly seen from the valley’s bottom. They had the help of log rollers or rolling stones as wheels, South-American cameloids’ leather ropes, levers, pulleys, and the power of hundreds and even thousands of men. Today, on the way from the quarry to the temple there are dozens of enormous stones that people know as ” tired stones” because it is believed that they could never be transported to their destination; those stones are the reason why some authors claim that the Sun Temple was unfinished when the Spanish invasion happened.
Scientists speculate that the masonry process might have worked like this: after carving the desired shape out of the first boulder and fitting it in place, the masons would somehow suspend the second boulder on scaffolding next to the first one. They would then have to trace out a pattern on the second boulder in order to plan the appropriate jigsaw shape that would fit the two together. In order to make a precise copy of the first boulder’s edges, the masons might have used a straight stick with a hanging plum-bob to trace its edges and mark off exact points for carving on the second boulder. After tracing out the pattern, they would sculpt the stone into shape, pounding it with hand-sized stones to get the general shape before using finger-size stones for precision sanding. Admittedly, this entire technique is merely scientific speculation. The method might have worked in practice but that doesn’t mean this is how the ancient Quechua stonemasons did it.
“How were such titanic blocks of stone brought to the top of the mountain from the quarries many miles away? How were they cut and fitted? How were they raised and put in place? Now one knows, no one can even guess. There are archaeologists, scientists, who would have us believe that the dense, hard andesite rock was cut, surfaced and faced by means of stone or bronze tools. Such an explanation is so utterly preposterous that it is not even worthy of serious consideration. No one ever has found anywhere any stone tool or implement that would cut or chip the andesite, and no bronze ever made will make any impression upon it.”
A. Hyatt & Ruth Verrill —-America’s Ancient Civilizations
To understand how the pyramids were truly built, you have to have an open mind and consider we do not know everything we think we do.
You are also going to have to consider some things to be true that you have been taught are not true.
These things range from ancient civilizations being more technologically advanced than we are, to the possibility that they had help from another more intelligent civilization. There is no other option to consider, so open up your mind to it or remain in ignorance.
I do not have the answers but I have a hunch that some people do, and what they are saying makes much more sense than what school books taught me which was complete nonsense and for lack of a better word, convenient bullshit.
What it takes to understand the construction of the ancient pyramids is to begin to consider some things that might right now be considered conspiracy theories or possibly even secrets that the government has kept from us.
You must stop relying on single sources of news and information when bold statements are made that effect our central belief system.
An example of this new thinking can be derived from new data or reports from credible agencies that do not get the mainstream media they might very well deserve.
For instance, the individual orbits of all known planets in our solar system have always been thought to be a fixed, clockwork-like model, that never wavers from a very safe and well-known theory.
These planets and orbits have been know forever and we have been taught to think in a very specific manner regarding how everything works.
Well, we are now finding out all of that is completely wrong and we don’t even know how many planets are actually in our own solar system thanks to some new discoveries and theories from young and open minded scientific researchers.
Please watch this video to see a new perspective of our solar system and the first real evidence that there is a planet X or a planet Nibiru as it has been named by NASA-hating conspirialists:
What can this new information about the solar system teach us about the pyramids?
It teaches us that we have to think differently and let go of some old ideas. I know bloggers who have been considering the possibility of a ninth planet for decades and every one of them is considered a crazy misinformed flat-earth idiot.
We have to willing to stand up and question things that may be considered “not cool” to question or doubt.
We may find ourselves being labeled as conspiracy theorists, obsessed, or even nut jobs because we are excited about new and different data that open up possibilities to things we never imagined possible before.
In the 1960s the CIA and the US Military started using a method of espionage called remote viewing.
Remote Viewing is when a person with advanced Psychic abilities is locked in a room with a messenger who delivers to the Psychic a sealed envelope.
The envelope contains the location coordinates (longitude and latitude) and time frame of a completely unknown place or “target”.
The Psychic begins a remote viewing session which consists of a narrative from the psychic as he depicts everything he sees in his mind while creating a mirror image on a whiteboard or with pencil and paper.
Every session was video taped by the messenger. After several sessions per day all of the drawings, video tapes, and additional notes are sent to the leader of the project.
The psychics were kept updated as to the accuracy of their sessions and provided ongoing training and guidance for staying on top of their game.
Accuracy ratings up to 95% were maintained by several psychics which some of were also physicists.
What does Remote Viewing have to do with the ancient pyramids?
Well, a number of retired Psychics, physicists, and scientists after leaving the CIA formed an organization called Foresight which the world’s most trusted authority on Remote Viewing Research and a majority of those psychics working for the CIA in the 1960s are continuing the research today through this not-for-profit organization.
The make public all of their Remote Viewing Sessions and recently they did a Remote Viewing of the Construction of the Ancient Pyramids in Giza.
During this Remote Viewing session, the psychic/physicist explains every step of the pyramids construction from the culture of people who participated, to the mining of the rock and granite, to the transporting of the super-sized boulders over 500 miles from the mine to the construction site. Let’s take a look at the video from this session:
He explains how they moved rock so easily and how every stone was cut with better than laser precision.
Get a copy of my new book: Simplified Simplified Training Guide to U.S. Military Standardized Remote Viewing Processes
- Microstructural Evidence of Reconstituted Limestone Blocks in the Great Pyramids of Egypt, Barsoum, M. W., Ganguly, A. & Hug, G., JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CERAMIC SOCIETY 89 (12), 3788- 3796, (2006). See the abstract
- The Proceedings of Geopolymer 2005 World Congress, 4th Int. Conference on geopolymers, Edited by J. Davidovits, Geopolymer Institute, France 2006. See the table of content.
- PIXE, PIGE and NMR study of the masonry of the pyramid of Cheops at Giza, Guy Demortier, NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTS and METHODS in PHYSICS RESEARCH B, B 226, 98 – 109 (2004).
- La Nouvelle Histoire des Pyramides, Joseph Davidovits, Ed. J.C. Godefroy, Paris, (oct. 2004, 2nd edition 2006).
- The Enigma of the Construction of the Giza Pyramids Solved?, a review from the famous scientific British laboratory, Daresbury, SRS Synchrotron Radiation Source , 2004.
- Comment a-t-on construit les Pyramides: polémique chez les Égyptologues, HISTORIA Magazine, Paris, nr. 674, fev. 2003, dossier pp. 54-79 (2003).
- Ils ont bâti les Pyramides, Joseph Davidovits, Ed. J.C. Godefroy, Paris (oct. 2002).
- The construction of the Cheops’ great pyramid revisited, Guy Demortier, PHYSICALIA, Vol. 22, p 207, (2000).
- The Proceedings of Géopolymère ‘99, 2nd International Conference on geopolymers, Editors J. and R. Davidovits, C. James, Geopolymer Institute 1999, 32 articles. See the table of content.
- Construction of the Egyptian Great Pyramids (2500 BC) with Agglomerated Stone. Update of the Latest Research (Construction des Grandes Pyramides d’Egypte avec de la Pierre agglomérée. Mise à Jour des Dernières Recherches), Joseph Davidovits et Guy Demortier, GEOPOLYMERE ‘99 Proceedings, pp. 327-368, Institut Géopolymère (1999).
- Le Ciment Romain, Matériau du Futur (Roman Cement, a Material for the future), Laurent Gally, VALEURS ACTUELLES, No 3254, 10-16 Avril 1999, PP. 86-89.
- Regard Critique sur la Construction de la pyramide de Kheops, Le point de vue d’un futur architecte: la technique proposée par J. Davidovits (A critical view on the building of Cheops Pyramid, by a young architect), Benoit Demortier, Mémoire pour le Diplome d’Architecte, Institut Superieur d’Architecture Saint-Luc de Wallonie, Liège, Belgium, 125 pages, (Jan. 1998).
- Construire les Pyramides: une méthode en béton (Building Pyramids: a concrete method), Jacques Gossart, KADATH, Chroniques des Civilisations Disparues, VOL 91, PP. 39-45 (1998), Kadath ASBL, Bruxelles, Belgique.
- Pyramid Illusions, A Journey to the Truth, Moustafa Gadalla, Basket Publishing, ISBN: 0-9652509-7-0, 191 pages, 1996.
- How Not to Analyze Pyramid Stone, Morris, M. JOURNAL OF GEOLOGICAL EDUCATION, VOL. 41, P. 364-369 (1993).
- Comments on the Work of Harrell and Penrod, McKinney, R.G., JOURNAL OF GEOLOGICAL EDUCATION, VOL. 41, P. 369 (1993).
- The Great Pyramide Debate – Evidence from the Lauer Sample, Harrell, J.A., and Penrod, B.E., JOURNAL OF GEOLOGICAL EDUCATION, VOL. 41, P. 358-363 (1993).
- Des Bétons Antiques aux Géopolymères, Jacqueline Delatte et Gérard Facy, ARTS ET METIERS Magasine, No 180, Sept. 1993, PP. 8-16.
- Are the Pyramids built of poured concrete blocks?, Folk, R.L., and Campbell, D.H., JOURNAL OF GEOLOGICAL EDUCATION, VOL. 40, P. 25-34, AND 344 (1992).
- Geopolymeric Pyramids – A rebutal to R.L. Folk and D.H. Campbell, Morris, M., JOURNAL OF GEOLOGICAL EDUCATION, VOL. 40, P. 35-46, AND 344-346(1992).
- Great Pyramid debate, Davidovits, J., CONCRETE INTERNATIONAL, VOL. 14, N°2, PP. 17-18, (1992), AMERICAN CONCRETE INSTITUTE, USA.
- Mégalithes et Pyramides: du Béton et du Natron (Megaliths and Pyramids: concrete and natron), Jean Luc Chaumeil, L’AUTRE MONDE, Vol. 126, PP. 74-77 (1991).
- The Great Pyramid Debate; The Ancient Pyramids – Concrete or Rock?, Campbell D.H. and Folk R.L., CONCRETE INTERNATIONAL, VOL. 13, N°8, PP. 28-39, (1991), AMERICAN CONCRETE INSTITUTE.
- The Great Pyramid Debate; The Cast-in-Place Theory of the Pyramid Construction, Morris, M., CONCRETE INTERNATIONAL, VOL. 13, N°8, PP. 29,39-44, (1991), AMERICAN CONCRETE INSTITUTE.
- La Construction des Pyramides, Jean-François Muller, BULLETIN DU ROTARIEN, Mai 1989, PP. 31-35.
- The Amazing Stone Formula of Dr. Davidovits, Jill Kamil, CAIRO TODAY, January 1989, PP. 87-91 (Cairo, Egypt).
- The Pyramids: An Enigma Solved, Dr. Joseph Davidovits and M. Morris, Hippocrene Books, New York, ISBN 0-87052-559-X, 1988, Dorset Press, New York ISBN 0-88029-555-4, 1990, 263 pages. (new 2nd revised edition, read more)
- Lone Star Unveils a Cement it Likens to Great Pyramids, Robin G. Blumenthal, THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, page B4, Oct. 28, 1988, New York.
- GEOPOLYMERIC REACTIONS IN ARCHAEOLOGICAL CEMENTS AND IN MODERN BLENDED CEMENTS, Davidovits J., FIRST EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON SOFT MINERALURGY, GEOPOLYMER 88, 1-3 JUIN 1988, COMPIEGNE, VOL.1, 93-105, SYM.30
- Pyramid Man-Made Stone, Myths or Facts, III. The Famine Stela Provides the Hieroglyphic Names of Chemicals and Minerals Involved in the Construction , Davidovits J., 5th Int. Congress of Egyptology, Cairo, Egypt, 1988; Egyptian Antiquities Organization; EGY; 1988; pp. 57-58 in Resumes des Communications.
- The Original Pyramid Scheme, Hugh Wray McCann, AMERICAN WAY Magazine, VOL. 20, No 22, Nov. 15, 1987, PP. 45-50 .
- Pyramid Man-Made Stone, Myth or Facts, Cracking the Code of the Hieroglyphic Names of Chemicals and Minerals involved in the Construction, Joseph Davidovits, 193rd American Chemical Society National Meeting, Division of the History of Chemistry, paper 37 (Abstracts), Denver, Co. April 5-10, 1987.
- Le calcaire des pierres des grandes pyramides serait un béton géopolymère vleux de 4.600 ans. Davidovits J., REVUE DES QUESTIONS SCIENTIQUES, Brussels; 1986; Vol. 157; pp.199-225.
- X-Rays Analysis and X-Rays Diffraction of casing stones from the pyramids of Egypt, and the limestone of the associated quarries, Davidovit J., Science in Egyptology; A.R. David ed.; 1986; Proceedings of the “Science in Egyptology Symposia”; Manchester University Press, UK; pp.511-520.
- Ancient Technology: Pouring a Pyramid, I. Peterson, SCIENCE NEWS, VOL 125, No 21, May 26, 1984, P. 327.
- Pyramids of Egypt made of man-made stone, myth of fact?, Davidovits J.; Thorez J; Gaber M.H., Symposium on Archaeometry 1984, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC; 1984; Abstracts; pp. 26-27
- Low Temperature Geopolymeric SettIng of Ceramics (LTGS) VI- dolomite presence is proof of LTGS in Cyprus amphorae, Davidovits J.; James C.SO : Symposium on Archaeometry 1984, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC; 1984; Abstracts; pp. 28-29
- The Pyramids: A Bold New Theory; Plastics Megaliths, Douglas Starr, OMNI Magazine, Feb. 1983, P. 52 (New York).
- No More Than 1,500 Workers to Build the Pyramid of Kheops with Agglomerated Man-Made Stone, DAVIDOVITS (J.), International Congress of Egyptology; Toronto; 1982, 5-11 sept.; CAN; 1982; P. 40.
- Fabrication of Stone Vessels Blo-ToolIng and Plant Extracts, DAVIDOVITS (J.), International Congress of Egyptology; Toronto; 1982, 5-11 sept.; CAN; 1982; P. 39.
- Low temperature geopolymeric setting of ceramics: fabrication of black-surface ceramics, Bouterin C.; Davidovits J., Proc. 22nd Symposium on Archaeometry, University of Bradford, UK: 1982; pp. 213-17.
- The disaggregation of stone materials with organic acids from plant extracts, an ancient and universal technique, Davidovits J.; Bonett A.; Mariotte A.M., Proc. 22nd Symposium on Archaeometry, University of Bradford, UK: 1982; pp. 205-12.
- Differential thermal analysis (DTA) detection of intra-ceramic geopolymeric setting In archaeological ceramics and mortars, Davidovits J.; Courtois L., 21st Archaeometry Symposium; Brookhaven Nat. Lab., N.Y.; 1981; Abstracts P. 22.
- Fabrication of stone objects by geopolymeric synthesis in the pre-Incan Huanka civilisation, Peru., Davidovits J.; Aliaga F., 21st Archaeometry Symposium; Brookhaven Nat. Lab. N.Y.; 1981; Abstracts P. 21.
- Determination de la provenance des ceramiques par analyse des géopolymeres contenus dans les pates céramiques cuites a basse temperature, DAVIDOVITS (J.), REVUE D’ARCHÉOMETRIE, Bulletin de Liaison du Groupe des Methodes Physiques et Chimiques de l’Archeologie, Actes du XX Symposium International d’Archeometrie, Paris, 26-29 mars 1980. Vol. III., . ; FRA; 1981; pp. 53-56
- La fabrication des vases de pierres au V et IV Millenaires, Davidovits J., 2nd International Congress of Egyptology, SESSION 12, 1979, Grenoble; Abstracts
- Les offrandes de natron et le symbole de l’incarnation divine dans Ia pierre, Davidovits J., 2nd international Congress of Egyptology, THÈME IV, 1979, Grenoble; Abstracts
- Le Livre de la Pierre, Volume 1: Que le Dieu Khnoum Protège Khéops, Constructeur de Pyramide, Joseph Davidovits, ISBN 2-902933-02-9, 314 pages, 1978.